We've called this silver beauty BIONIK because of its opposing black lava and white howlite stones which represent the Yin/Yang Balance - think 2 opposing Ions rather than Wonder Woman!
It's a beautiful balancing combination of polished silver hematite, natural black lava and white howlite turquoise 8mm beads. This combination makes it not only visually stunning but also a potentially powerful healing bracelet. Some of the believed benefits of each stone...
- is believed to be a vital stone for balancing the mind/body connection
- helps to focus energy, stablise emotions and strengthens willpower
- brings mental organisation and promotes logical thinking
- is very calming for the overworked mind and can help with insomnia
- reduces anxiety and stress
- helps to eliminate pain
- is a grounding stone with strong calming qualities
- promotes positive change
- helps to build feelings of strength and confidence
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE - NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES
LOOKING AFTER YOUR ELASTICATED BRACELET - PLEASE READ!!!!!
1) - The correct way to put on and take off your bracelet is to group your fingers together and ROLL the bracelet over your wrist. DO NOT STRETCH it like you are trying to fit it over a tree trunk. Excessive stretching will cause the elastic to fray and eventually break. It's strong. It's made with 4X tough elastic but it's not UNBREAKABLE.
2) - Take it off when showering, swimming, hoovering, rock climbing, scuba diving etc... We've had customers complain that they snagged the bracelet while working on a roof and lost all the beads. It's a piece of jewellery. It's well made but it is not UNBREAKABLE.
3) Keep away from excessive heat (elastic is made of rubber and will deteriorate), creams, sprays, aerosols, salt water... Some parts of the bracelet may be coloured using a sophisticated Ion Plating procedure and exposure to excessive heat and/or chemicals can cause this plating to fade.
4) If you like it, look after it. We will always replace any defective item but we can't replace every one that isn't cared for. If something does go legitimately wrong then read on...